Sunday, February 8, 2009

Introducing the newest blog to the blogosphere...

Simply Full by the one and only, Caroline Lamberth. Welcome, friend...WELCOME! Caroline has been talking about starting a blog for a while now....so, I'm pumped that she finally took the plunge! In all seriousness, Caroline is an extremely talented and amazing writer....and also very funny. You'll definitely enjoy reading her little bloggy blog. Caroline and I met on the first day of sorority rush at A&M back in 2000....and we've been the best of friends ever since! Love you, Carol!

www.carolinelamberth.blogspot.com

Check it out!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

thanks for the shout out mindy! love you much!

Hayley said...

Hey Mindy, Started reading your blog a while back, and decided to delurk and say 'hi', especially after your last post. I am from Africa, and even though no where near Zambia. I know how much help Africa needs, I think what you are doing is amazing. So from one African...thank you!